Monday, November 19, 2012

Give Thanks to Blogging

One of my favorite reasons I love blogging is because of all the different recipes you can discover. The options are endless. This week is Thanksgiving so I am giving thanks to those worthy food bloggers who have posted the holiday recipes that make my mouth water.

Sweet Potato Cupcakes with Toasted Marshmallow Frosting

Cranberry Apple Stuffing
Spiced Chai Recipe
Sweet & Sticky Pomegranate Chicken
Lightened Up Fresh Green Bean Casserole
Boiled Apple Cider Syrup
Butternut Squash: Roasted & Mashed
Martha Stewart Everything Thanksgiving (Seriously, how can I not?)
Deep Dish Apple Pie
Roast Turkey with Cornbread Stuffing
Magical Marvelous Cookies
Bacon Bird with Turkey Neck Gravy

Cheers! Have a beautiful Thanksgiving. 


No comments:

Post a Comment