Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Baby its cold outside...so let's make some stew!

I am a crock pot addict. They make my life so simple when I'm running around working 40/week and going to school fulltime. Stew can be one of the easiest to make because you are throwing in whatever you have on hand. Here's what I used to make todays brew:

2 cans of chicken broth
2 cans of whole peeled tomatoes
1 can of sliced carrots
1 can of corn
1 can of peas
1/4 of a white onion

Throw all of this together then salt, pepper (I also threw in some mrs. dash) and stir. Then take two chicken beats and place them on top. Throw salt and pepper on the breasts then sprinkle some Worcester sauce to finish. I let it sit on low for eight hours, then took the chicken out,  sliced it, then threw it back it. Voila! Happy eating!


No comments:

Post a Comment